My husband is very security conscious. I have to admit sometimes I think he is a kill joy about all of the security measure he has us follow. I also have to tell you that there are more times he is proven right than eccentric.
Before getting married we were friends for several years. It was his friendship that literally saved my life when I became a stalking victim for eight long years. He set security precautions up for me around my home and taught me how to be smart and pro active about not letting personal information fall into the hands of the wrong people.
This Christmas I’m excited about the little stocking stuffer gift that will be in his holiday stocking this year. It is a membership card to the LifeLock Plan.
Here are all the wonderful features he will be receiving through the plan.
- Alerts of potential threats–both credit and noncredit related
- Online access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
- Relentless identity monitoring for exposure of your personal information
- Member services with local phone support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards*
- Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on our watch.
- The option to extend your line of defense with LifeLock Credit Score Manager™ protection.
LifeLock has some pretty impressive credentials besides the fact that they are first in the industry to offer proactive identity theft protection they also have partnerships with FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association (FBI-LEEDA), National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA).
Since my husband will be signed up under a LifeLock plan the company’s identity theft protection services begin immediately and are backed by their ‘Service Guarantee’. Plus he can access the member services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
I think my husband will think this is one of the best presents I’ve ever given him! With a LifeLock membership I will really be zeroing in on his interests which is what great gift giving is all about.
Visit their site and learn all the great plans and features they have. You won’t just be giving someone a gift, you’ll be giving your loved one ‘Peace of Mind’.
LifeLock is allowing one of my readers to put a LifeLock Membership Plan in one of their stockings too so enter to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received a product to review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Open to US shipping addresses only.; 18 years old and above. Sponsor is responsible for providing and mailing prize.